Posted 1 year ago
Senior Azure Application Development Architect
- Lead the architecture phase of an ongoing Azure App Dev project.
- Design and kick off the development phase of a state-of-the-art Azure Cloud native application for a total migration to Azure PaaS.
- Architect a solution that supports scale-out, containers and micro-services with .Net Core and Kubernetes and/or Docker. Leverage Azure Functions where appropriate.
- Lead the effort and architect a solution to migrate from on-prem SQL Server to Azure SQL PaaS.
- Architect and design multiple REST API solutions. Migrate current Web Method APIs to REST using Azure App Services.
- Architect a web user front-end solution to replace a WPF desktop application using ASP.Net and MVC 5. Architect and design web front end leveraging Bootstrap, Angular.js, Node.js, jQuery etc.
- Architect solutions using Azure Search, CosmosDB, AKS, Azure Service Bus and possibly Azure Event Hubs.
- Architect authentication framework and solutions using OAuth2 and OpenID.
- Work from high level requirements through detailed specifications, prototype, software deployment and administration.
- Liaise between stakeholders and the technical team.
- Be a subject matter expert on all things Azure.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience.
- 10+ years .Net development using C# and SQL
- 5+ years developing solutions in Azure leveraging multiple Azure features and resources.
- 3+ years architecting ad developing with .Net Core and containerization technologies such as Kubernetes/Docker and Azure functions.
- 3+ years architecting REST based APIs.
- 3+ years architecting and developing solutions using Azure CosmosDB, AKS, Azure Service Bus and potentially Azure Event Hubs.
- 5+ years of overall solution architecture using .Net, .Net Core, SQL Server and ASP.Net MVC.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and to lead others in a directed effort to complete projects.
- Deep understanding of DevOps and CICD lifecycles