Sr. Technical Lead for AppDev Stream
The Senior Technology Lead Professional is responsible handling entire SDLC of a project. Senior Technical Lead requires depth knowledge of development and deployment lifecycle with hands-on experience in coding, building, and deployment of artifacts. Senior Technical Lead manages and mentor development resources and handles complex projects
- Senior Technical Lead – .NET will be assigned to the Cloud9 Infosystems AppDev IT Team.
- Will be responsible for driving Product Creation, Delivery and all aspects of technical support, including performance, for the applications that utilize Microsoft .NET and related technology stack.
- Expected to work closely with Business Customers, Architects, Engineers/Developers, Testers, and other key stake holders to complete projects on schedule and with quality.
- Lead the technology lifecycle management for the applications responsible for to ensure compliance with the enterprise guidelines.
- Produce IT effort (hardware/software/labor) and timeline estimates to secure funding and procure resources for implementing solutions to solve business problems
- Must provide guidance and necessary directions to the engineering and testing teams on all technical aspects, processes, and standards
- Provide inputs to leadership for technology solution assessments, strategy planning and/or to support special initiatives from time to time
- To participate in RFP and PreSales process for technical debt, estimation process, and resource identification.
- Communicate with key stake holders on important milestones. Proactively identify and take steps to remove roadblocks and bottlenecks.
- Lead the team of developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 8 or more years of full SDLC experience in .NET and relevant technologies in a large IT Organization
- 5 or more years of technical experience as a full stack lead/engineer
- 3 or more years of technical experience on Azure workloads
- Experience with technology solutions assessments, effort/timeline estimates, and/or strategy planning oversight
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate and communicate effectively across varying levels of personnel
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem solving environment
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
- Experience with Containerization (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with breaking down application monoliths to micro services
- Experience with DevOps workflows using tools like Azure DevOps, GitLab, Jenkins, and others
- Master’s or Advance Degree in the relevant field
- Exposure to Azure DevOps, CI/CD Pipelines, Agile Scrum Process.
- Certification on Azure is plus
Join us and be a part of the Cloud9 Infosystems family. We’re looking for someone who craves new challenges and solves hard customer problems using the latest in software technology that improve business value. In this role, you will directly work with key client stakeholders to define the business problem and determine solution requirements. You will be responsible for ensuring business value and communicating outcomes. You’ll be part of a dynamic agile team to architect, implement, code, test and continuously deliver new features and products to our customers.
It is a full time job with all benefits.