Posted 1 year ago
- Managing and executing territory sales plan by contacting and selling into prospective accounts
- Managing and responding to the lead from lead channels like events, web leads, inbound phone leads, referrals etc. in your territory
- Cold calling prospective lists of accounts who have been identified, or brought to the role, as potential targets; maintain adequate telephone and meeting volumes as defined by Sales Management.
- Maintain and update sales progress reports and other administrative reporting mechanisms via Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Liaise effectively with internal departments (Product Development, Sales Support, and Marketing) to maximize sales opportunities and to keep up to date with existing and new services and marketing/sales campaigns
- Strong understanding of competitor products and services
- Occasional travel to customer sites may be required
- “IT consulting PROJECTS sales in Microsoft, Oracle Applications ”(Projects sold must include ERP consulting implementation, ERP upgrade consulting, Application Development and support , Cloud Migration etc.)
- 7-8 years of experience with hunting US customers for IT Application Consulting Services projects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Worked as “Application Consulting Projects Sales Lead” for at least 5 years with leading IT services companies.
- Understands and have a good grasp of selling “IT Consulting services Projects” in ERP and Business Applications, Cloud Migration of Applications etc. ( Product sales experience is not what is required)
- Developed a book of business
- Need to provide a specific Business Plan during interview with target accounts, opportunities, financials target revenue from the account(s)
- 10-20 million USD worth of sales year-on-year past 4 years and built at least 5 long-term accounts and it has to be referenceable