Posted 1 year ago
Cloud sales specialist
- Develop winnable and profitable solution proposals meeting client requirements.
- Work closely with the sales team and be a single point of contact for deals taking end-to-end responsibility for proposal response preparation.
- Understand and evangelize the company’s cloud-based solutions portfolio to potential and existing clients.
- Who can do US Internationals Sales
- Network with industry partners and current accounts to bring in new client opportunities
- Help identify and then develop partner strategies for specific customers in key market segments.
- Activities include Understanding client requirements, developing solution plans, solution architecture, project estimation/ estimation review, coordinating with Technical Consultants like Delivery/ Data connectivity /Deal Financials, etc., financial modelling, project plans, orals presentations, anchor customer visits, creating sales collaterals etc.
- Facilitate Solution Reviews with internal stakeholders for approvals
- Final editing/ reviews of proposal response documents and create client deliverable package
- Attend client meetings across the deal lifecycle from initiation, demos, solution reviews, negotiations, closure, etc.
- Managing repository of Reusable content & Assets (Presales Portal, Dashboard, Templates, etc.)
- BA or BS or BE (MBA is a plus)
- 2-3 years’ experience working for a technology solution consulting organization.
- Pursue assigned vertical market with cloud solutions and offerings
- Manage lead generation and appointments
- Maintain a pipeline of closeable opportunities
- Expand existing relationships and position for future opportunities
- End to End experience in pre-sales and solution proposal management
- Self-Motivated & Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to handle a team and perform final reviews for proposals/ client deliverables
- Excellent business communication, presentation, written and interpersonal skills
- Ability to represent the organization in client meetings explaining services, capabilities and proposal solutions
- Quick learner with ability to research on new technologies and topics
- Self-driven with ability to work in teams
- Good content representation skills using word, PowerPoint
- Ability to prepare high level estimates, project plans, resource plans for proposals
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers and emerging trends and their impact on partners and customers.
- Strong experience in SaaS sales especially Office 365 / Google Suite / Dynamics/Azure/AWS.